Activating Spiritual Gifts 102: The Hand of God
Do you know which spiritual gifts demonstrate God’s hand in action? Do you know how to recognize when one of these gifts is about to manifest? Do you know how to collaborate with the Holy Spirit once He begins moving in this way? Are you satisfied with the frequency of powerful manifestations of the Spirit in your life?
If you didn’t answer yes to these questions, you’ll want to take this class. We’ll not only study what the power gifts are, but also how they come, and how we collaborate with God in releasing them. In this way, our lives can begin to look more like the lives of the prophets, the apostles and even Jesus Himself.
God has decided to give these gifts to the church to effect change in the world. If you desire to effect such change, you need to be equipped in the power gifts, and this course will do that for you.
In Activating Spiritual Gifts 102, I invite you to continue with me as we learn how to unwrap the gifts of dynamic power which God has given to us through his Holy Spirit.
Module 1: The Hand of God & The Gift of Faith
- The gracelets (gifts) of power associated with the hand of God:
- The gift of faith
- The gift of healing
- The effects of miracles
- How the gift of faith operates in both the New and Old Testaments
Module 2: Healing & The Effects of Miracles
- How miracles operate through analyzing Biblical case studies in both the New and Old Testaments
- The operation of healing in both the New and Old Testaments
- How to identify and differentiate between multiple spiritual gifts when they are being expressed at the same time (using Luke’s Gospel as an example)
Module 3: The Effects of Miracles & Biblical Illustrations
- Where and when to expect the gifts of power to flow
- Biblical studies of each gift operating in the ministry of Jesus with attention to the scenario and purpose behind why He chooses to use it
Module 4: Further Study & Operating in Power Gracelets
- Ways that the gift of faith comes to a believer:
- The passive form that faith comes by
- The active form that faith comes by
- How faith can be increased through obedience and stewardship
Module 5: Frequently Asked Questions about Spiritual Gifts
- BONUS! Special Question & Answers sessions with Ken Fish addressing difficult and controversial concerns surrounding spiritual gifts.
All who are led by the Spirit of God are the sons and daughters of God. You will learn how to be led more continuously and clearly by the Holy Spirit in your daily interactions with others. Come with me on the journey of a lifetime in learning the ways and works of the Holy Spirit!
This course will help you to move more commonly and fluently in the gifts of the Holy Spirit with maturity.
I look forward to seeing you in Activating Spiritual Gifts 102!
This is a four-week course, filled with teaching, true stories, practical application, quizzes, prayers, impartation, and an online community for you to deepen your experience and growth in the Holy Spirit and in His power.
This product has more than a $500 market value. But I am sharing with you for only $349.00.
Enroll and Receive:
- This course at a discounted rate
- Zoom meetings with classmates and Ken's trained Teaching Assistants
- Exclusive LIVE Q&A Webinar with Ken Fish
- Access to Ken's private online community
Lifetime access to the content
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- 4 full weeks (which you can take at your own leisure - fast or slow pace!)
- 6+ hours of teaching
- 18 videos of in-depth study
For any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Enroll into Activating Spiritual Gifts 102 today and continue your journey in unlocking the gifts of God within you!
- Lesson 10: Miracles - The Woman with a Hemorrhage (Luke 8:42–48) (9:33)
- Lesson 11: Miracles - The Sending of the Twelve (Luke 9:1–2) (9:03)
- Lesson 12: Illustrations of Faith (21:28)
- Lesson 13: Illustrations of Healing (14:09)
- Lesson 14: Illustrations of Effects of Miracles (14:04)
- TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- Lesson 19: Spiritual gifts from the Old Testament (8:23)
- Lesson 20: 20: Have the gifts of the Spirit ceased? (12:52)
- Lesson 21: How many spiritual gifts can a person have? (7:05)
- Lesson 22: How do you know which spiritual gifts you have? (13:38)
- Lesson 23: Are some spiritual gifts better than other ones? (6:10)
- Lesson 24: The difference between the gift of prophecy and the office of prophet (7:36)
- Lesson 25: The gap between speaking in tongues and interpretation (8:05)
- TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
ENROLL INTO OUR 3 COURSE BUNDLE AND SAVE!
CLICK ON THE GRAPHIC BELOW!
Hi, I'm Ken Fish
Throughout my life, I have worked with para-church ministries and in the church. In the 1980s I worked full-time for John Wimber for several years at Vineyard Ministries International (VMI). Since 2010, my ministry has taken me to over 40 countries on all six continents, working alongside churches of varying denominations and great diversity. My work includes vision-casting, teaching on leadership, equipping the saints in healing, prophecy and deliverance to further the advance of the Kingdom of God, and releasing fresh anointing in the midst of visitation.
I have worked alongside of national leaders in many countries, led training events for the International Association of Healing Rooms in different parts of the US, and been interviewed on nationally-syndicated radio and television shows such as The Eric Metaxas Show and Premier Christianity.
More ORBIS Featured Products
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Can I share my subscription?
No, our teaching platform requires a unique email address for every individual. Please do not use an email address that is shared.
Do I need to have a Facebook account?
No, this is not compulsory. Email is the main form of communication between Orbis School of Ministry and students.