LESSON 1: INTRODUCTION
LESSON 1: INTRO
1 John 5:14-15
And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.
A quick recap…
In He Restores My Soul 101 we:
1. Explored the history of inner healing as a discipline
2. Talked about case studies of inner healing in the Bible
3. Learned about the differences between inner healing and Sozo
4. Discussed about the necessity of forgiveness
5. Explored the steps of ministering forgiveness to others
6. Learned how to cancel self-fulfilling prophecies and inner vows
7. Learned how to destroy the power of indwelling sin
In He Restores My Soul 102 we will learn:
1. 5 Steps to inner healing
2. Basic prayer strategies for inner healing
3. How to heal trauma
4. How to minister to grief
Let’s get started!
Prepare your heart to enter this training course by taking ten minutes to connect with God before proceeding onto the next lesson. Ask the Father to soften your heart, open your mind, and help you catch all that His Spirit wants to deposit in you. Consider taking a few moments to simply enjoy His presence by playing your favorite worship song or waiting on him in silence. Tell God what you are most excited to learn about, and ask Him to show you what He wants you to be mindful of as you proceed through the upcoming material. Make sure to journal your impressions of God’s voice and leading.